Year 8 1:1 Device update
Thank you to those parents who have already signed up to 1-1 devices via
The portal will close for final orders on 6th August. Please ensure your
order is placed by this date so that your child will be part of this project.
Regarding the Year 11 Hoodies
We have been alerted to the fact there is a slight mis-print on the Year 11 leaver's hoodies which have been printed in black ink. The mis-print affects the spelling on one of the names
on the reverse of the hoody. If you have a hoody printed in BLACK INK and would like a replacement, please return the hoody to school by 3pm Wednesday 5th July for a replacement.
Please note a replacement hoody will take extra time to re-print.
The deadline for replacement cannot be extended.
Information regarding the Prom
Students please can you pass or show this email to your parents if you are attending the prom tomorrow.
To ensure that arrival at Goldstone tomorrow can be conducted in an orderly fashion, please can I draw your attention to the process of arrivals for the prom tomorrow:
- There will be no parking available in the main Goldstone car park. This is to ensure that vehicles can drop the students off at the front door at Goldstone, can turn around and can exit easily
out of the car park afterwards.
- If you wish to see your child arriving at Goldstone, please park your car in the paddock area down Westcott Lane. A viewing area will be available by the main entrance.
- Once vehicles have dropped off all passengers, please can vehicles depart towards Hinstock (South) to keep the road from Market Drayton (North) clear.
- Any vehicles arriving from Hinstock, please travel to Lockely Wood on the A529 and arrive from the North side, again to keep the traffic flowing down the lane.
- However, if parents wish to get ahead of their children then we would suggest that they come from Cheswarinde down Westcott lane. Again, parking will be in paddock area on Westcott
Please can you ensure that these arrangements for arrival are followed, so there can be an orderly entrance and exit for everyone.
Arrival is between 7.00pm and 7.30pm.
I hope everyone is excited and looking forward to tomorrow!
Students from Years, 7, 8 and 9 are invited to attend a special STEM session by ThinkTank who will visit school in February. Please see letter for more details.