OfSTED Report - September 2013
The report recognises improvements made since the last inspection in both achievement (exam results) and the quality of teaching, identifying the following:
- Key Stage 3 students make expected progress in all subject areas
- English, good progress for all students including the most able
- Maths, improved numbers of most able students making expected progress
- Science, separate sciences, good standards of achievement
- 'A' level progress above the national average.
We are pleased with the 'Good' judgement for behaviour and safety as this is an area we have been working hard on to meet the new Ofsted standards. 'Students' behaviour both in lessons and around the school is good. They are courteous to staff and show respect for each other and pride in their school'. 'Students have consistently positive attitudes' and 'say they feel safe in school'.
Our latest Ofsted Report
Grove School Ofsted Report October 2011.[...]
Adobe Acrobat document [260.0 KB]
School inspections - a guide for parents[...]
Adobe Acrobat document [123.8 KB]